5. transportation [?tr?nsp?:?tei??n] n. 运送,运输;运输工具
小贴士
1. we have the door-to-door delivery service for this computer desk.
这台电脑桌我们会为您提供送货上门服务。
2. there's no extra fee for the delivery.
运送过程不会收取额外的费用。
3. you needn't worry about anything else if you decide to buy it.
如果您决定要买的话其他的您就不用担心了。
4. i'm waiting for your delivery at home in the afternoon.
我下午在家等着你们送货。
5. please enter your detailed address here.
请在这里填写您的详细地址。
6. the goods will be delivered in two days. please keep your mobile phone powering on.
货物会在两日内运送过去。请保持你的手机处于开机状态。
维修服务
dialogue
because of the misuse, sally's computer runs very slow and often crashes.
因为不合理使用,萨莉的电脑运行很慢,还经常死机。
sally: have you found the problem of my computer? i have just bought it here for one month. why does it run rather slow and often freeze now?
萨莉:你找到我电脑的毛病了吗?我在这买了才一个月。为什么现在运行很慢,经常死机?
seller: the hardware is ok. the problem is that there are too many viruses in your computer. the virus can disturb the working of the computer. there's no anti-virus system in your computer. it would be infected easily.
sally: but it needs money to activate the anti-virus software. i thought there's no need of it.
萨莉:但是激活杀毒软件需要钱啊,我觉得没有必要。
seller: no, an anti-virus software can protect your computer efficiently. for you have just bought it here for one month, i can help you to set up one and activate it. the validity is 3 months.
店家:不,杀毒软件能有效保护您的电脑。你在这儿买了才一个月,我可以帮你安装并激活,有效期是三个月。
sally: ok, thank you.
萨莉:好的,谢谢。
seller: also, i found that there are many documents in your c disk. and that's also a reason that your computer works slow.
店家:而且,我发现你的c盘里装有许多文件。这也是你电脑变慢的一个原因。
sally: you mean the documents should not be set up in c disk?
萨莉:你是说文件不能装在c盘吗?
seller: yes, the c disk is mainly for the systems. you can change the route to other disks if you set up documents.
店家:是的。c盘主要是系统文件。如果你建立新文件的话可以修改路径到别的盘。
sally: i got it. could you help me with the c disk this time?
萨莉:我明白了。这次你能帮我整理一下c盘吗?
seller: no problem.
店家:没问题。
notes
1. freeze [fri:z] v.(使)结冰;n. 冻结,冰冻;凝固,静止
2. hardware [?hɑ:dw??] n. 硬件
3. virus [?vai?r?s] n. 病毒,病毒性疾病;恶毒,恶意
4. infect [in?fekt] v.(受)传染;污染;影响
5. activate [??ktiveit] v. 使活动,起动;触发,激活
6. efficientl [i'fi??ntli] adv.效率高地,有效地
7. validity [v??liditi] n. 有效(期),效力,合法性;正当,正确
8. route [ru:t] n. 路,路途,路线,路程
小贴士
1. i often maintain my computer occasionally at certain intervals.
我经常每隔一段时间就把电脑维修一次。
2. what is the validity of this tv?
这台电视的保修期是多长时间?
3. please keep your warranty card well. you need to show that when you want a maintaining service.
请妥善保管保修卡。如果你需要维修服务时,请出示保修卡。
4. have you finished the repairing of my car?
我的车修好了吗?
5. it is always free of charge whenever you need a repair.
随时免费进行维修。
6. you can call this number if you need a repairing service.
如果需要维修服务就打这个电话。
退换货物
dialogue
the high-heel shoes emily just bought have been worn out.
埃米莉刚买的高跟鞋坏了。
emily: the high-heel shoes have been worn out. the heel of the left shoe was broken.
埃米莉:这双高跟鞋出问题了,左鞋跟坏了。
seller: i'm sorry, madam. how long have you kept this pair of shoes from here?
店家:很抱歉,女士。您买这双鞋有多久了?
emily: about one week.
埃米莉:大概一周。
seller: ok, according to the guarantee, we'll check it for a few minutes. if it is caused by the quality, we'll change a new pair for you.